NEW BLOG NOW ONLINE!!

Check out webercountymosquitoabatement.blogspot.com

I would like to say 'Thank You' to Pleasant View Councilman Steve Gibson for his hard work on keeping this Special District accountable.

Have you ever wondered about the Weber Mosquito Abatement District. This is TAXING agency! You will find this on your property tax bill! Ever wonder how much they collect and what they do with your TAX DOLLAR? Me too.



Run a quick google search and see what you find... Keep a close watch on this new blog and I will get you as much information as possible on this taxing agency. Email me for faster updates, I can be reached at toby.mileski@yahoo.com



Tuesday, March 27, 2018

UTA Board Meeting 3-28-18

Here is the agenda and packet for the UTA meeting on Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any questions, below is the link (may require a copy and paste)

https://ft.uta.cog.ut.us/utaft/Login.do?id=A044752484&p1=z9j0344sbffigdfjfleggddj20

No comments:

Post a Comment